THE PONDER ART GALLERY First published on September 15, 2012. Today, as I attempt to prepare the website for it's official opening, I was thrilled to upload my first set…
Rhinold Ponder Has Art Installation At Princeton University First publised on September 3, 2012. Art Installation At the Old Third World Center at Princeton University in 2005.
David Addams Hosts Harlem Art Show For Friend Rhinold Ponder (September 3, 2012) Rhinold Ponder poses with great friend and collector, David Addams at his Harlem home where he hosted…
Rhinold Ponder's "Serena Serves" Master Painting Sells In Chicago's Gallery Guichard in 2006 (September 3, 2012) Ponderart's "Serena Serves" situated prominently at the Gallery Guichard in Chicago in 2006. This…
Enter PonderArt's First "Great Art Love-Away" And Win A Free Limited Edition Print!
[twitter url=”http://bit.ly/1dGERln” style=”horizontal” source=”PonderArtist” hashtag=”#Ponder Art #Love-Away” text=”Win Free Art, Enter Love-Away” float=”left”]
Enter and win your Limited Edition Print of “Gotta Believe” (#5) by Rhinold Ponder. The deadline for submission of entries for THIS print is 5pm on Saturday, August 31, 2013.
PONDERART’S FIRST GREAT ART LOVE-AWAY CONTEST STARTS NOW.
PUT YOUR APPLICATION IN NOW
1. Your entry must consist of a picture and a statement, 50 words or less, depicting and describing where and how you would show the prized work your affection.
2. You must submit your entry on Twitter or Facebook. The Twitter submission must include the hashtag #PonderArt or #Love-Away. The Facebook submission can be made on the Ponder Art Facebook page or under our post of the Great Art Love-Away prize. You can post it on the original post or one of the posts shared by a friend.
3. The post must be submitted within the time limit specified for each prize. The first deadline for “Gotta Believe” is 5pm, Saturday, August 31, 2013.
4. Only one entry per person, per painting/print. You can submit one entry for each print or painting you are interested in.
5. There will be only one winner per household.
If you want to be contacted when you win, we suggest that before you leave this page you fill out the form below.
Please be aware that the sign-up form submits the name to our mailing list which may be used to send out more information about new Ponder Art work and events. If you do not want to be on the mailing list you can unsubscribe from the mailing list when you receive something from us.
It’s that simple. If you want to know more about this event — the passion behind it, why we are doing it and why “Gotta Believe” is an extremely important image to me — please read the “Infrequently Asked Questions” below.