The First "Great Art Love-Away" Entry Is In And It Is Loveable The first round of my "Great Art Love-Away" (http://bit.ly/1dGERln ) ends today, but not without a first entry…
“GOTTA BELIEVE”: Princeton Lawyer Takes Leap of Faith to Focus On Art Career Ponder 3, 4/15/04, 5:34 PM, 8C, 4981×7389 (464+482), 100%, copy 4 stops, 1/12 s, R45.7, G32.8, B71.0…
PONDERART’S SECOND GREAT ART LOVE-AWAY CONTEST STARTS NOW. DEADLINE IS MAY 15, 2016 @ 11:59 pm
PUT YOUR APPLICATION IN NOW
1. Your entry must consist of a picture and a statement, 50 words or less, showing where you will display the work and describing how you will show it love. (The previous winner sent a picture of an empty living room wall right above a sofa. That contest was so close I had to bring in judges.)
2. You must submit your entry on Twitter or Facebook or the comment section of this blog post AND via e-mail to email@example.com . The submission must include the hashtag #PonderArt or #PonderLove-Away. The Facebook submission can be made on the Ponder Art Facebook page or as a COMMENT in the post of this contest on the Facebook Beyond Black and White Discussion Page. DO NOT post your entry as a separate post on Beyond Black And White.
3. The post must be submitted within by 11:59pm on May 15, 2016.
4. You can submit only one entry for each print or painting you are interested in. For the second “Great Art Love-Away” we are offering the following works.
a. Limited Edition Giclee Print entitled “Hero Clemente” (28 1/2″ x 22″)by Rhinold Ponder;
b. Limited Edition Giclee Print entitled “Ascension II” (33″ x 22″) by Rhinold Ponder;
c. ORIGINAL painting entitled “Hands Up,” (10″ x 8″) by Rhinold Ponder;
5. There will be only one winner per household
6. We reserve the right to increase the number of winners if the love gets overwhelming.
It’s that simple. If you want to know more about this event — the passion behind it, why we are doing it — please read the “Infrequently Asked Questions” below.
"Hands Up" Series: The first eight paintings I've just completed the first eight small paintings for the "Hands Up" series. I'm considering painting at least one every time the police…
Ponder At Work: Lexicon Series - Hands Up, Don't Shoot Today I am sharing a couple of works from the Hands Up, Don't Shoot collection of my new Lexicon series.…
“Artistic Conversations on Race and Humanity” Exhibition Featuring Kelly Burke and Rhinold Ponder on December 12, 2015 in Lawrenceville
Kalief Browder (Poem) by Rhinold Lamar Ponder https://soundcloud.com/user917810328/kalief-browder-poem-by-rhinold